Daily Steps In Self Mastery – Day 13: Self Confidence
Noun; a feeling of trust in one’s abilities, qualities, and judgment.
Assurance, boldness, courage, positiveness, resolution, initiative, leadership, bravery, independence — these thoughts I will hold uppermost in the mind today. Claim your own now. Grow in greatness and self confidence. Be self-reliant. Be equal to every emergency. “I can do all things”.
Say these boldly:
- Self-confidence is essential to success.
- I rely wholly upon myself.
- The greatest possession is self-possession.
- My self confidence grows daily.
- I have a high and true estimate of myself.
It is easy in the world to live after the world’s opinion; it is easy in solitude to live after our own; but the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the serenity of the solitude. ~Emerson