Daily Steps In Self Mastery – Day 24: Purity
Noun; freedom from adulteration or contamination.
Cultivate purity of mind and body. Guard against evil thoughts. Let moral integrity be a priceless possession. Personal example stimulates others. Practice self-restraint. Daily give strong spiritual and moral suggestions.
Emphasize these thoughts:
- To the pure all things are pure.
- Purity begets pride and worthiness.
- Clean hands, clean heart, clean conscious.
- The windows of purity are always clear.
- Purity is beauty of life.
To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man. ~Shakespeare.